Paid Signals Benefits
- Members follow more Forex signals, have more trading opportunities and achieve better results.
- Members open many trades per day and get analysis for every single signal.
- Members compare their own analysis with ours and they can make better decisions on the market.
- With signals on different currencies and more our Forex Training Academy signal subscribers can diversify their own portfolios.
- Forex Training Academy Members receive information for changing the direction of each trading signal (early closure).
- Forex Training Academy Members exit the market profitably twice as often.
How we can help you
- Using our trading signals gives huge benefits for everyone who is interested in Forex.
- Our signals can be successfully used as well as beginners and experienced traders or used by people with a lot of free time for trading and for people who are quiet busy.
- Our signals are both easy and simplified method but on the other hand enough effective for everyone willing to make a profit especially when follows professional traders who know what they are doing.
We advise you
- Before you open a new position, make a plan to enter and exit the market. Stick strictly to your plan, and do not succumb to emotions when they suggest you change it on the move.
- Never open positions with all your free funds. Use no more than 20-25% of them for all your open positions and no more than 5% for each individual deal. Otherwise, in the case of sudden market movements, the risk to you is extremely high.
- Never add to a losing position.
- Use Stop orders to limit possible loss on all open positions.
- Try to gain from the trend instead of trying to catch the top and bottom of the movement.
- Be with the market, not against it. The market is always right!
- Successful speculators usually BUY in bad news and SELL with good news.
- Do not try to close any profit position. The end result is important.
- Watch the whole picture. Even if you trade in short periods, always keep track of the long-term trend.
- Become a habit of reviewing your transactions. This way, you will be able to keep track of both your profits and your losses and to find any mistakes made by you.